For the first time since the invention of the sewing machine, Singer has
created a new method of threading the machine and bobbin by combining digital
technology with a one-touch needle threader. Beginning and proficient sewers can
now spend less time threading the machine and more time exploring their
creativity from basic utility to fashion sewing, crafts and home decor projects.
The new SwiftSmart(TM) Threading System is a revolutionary way to thread a
sewing machine. With previous threading systems, sewers had to thread the spool,
guide the thread down along the groove, then U-turn the thread, pull it up again,
thread the take-up, and pull it down again to thread the needle eye. Now using
the SwiftSmart Threading System, all sewers have to do is simply guide the
thread from the spool to the needle via the groove at the front of the machine.
Another Singer Curvy machine feature, the One Touch Needle Threader, will even
pull the thread through the eye of the needle. There is no longer a need to go
through a complicated threading process.
Adding to the speed of the SwiftSmart(TM) Threading System is the new Drop &
Sew(TM) Bobbin System. With a specially designed thread track and new needle
plate, there is no longer a need to manually raise the bobbin thread.
The Singer Curvy machine's new "curvy" shape with contemporary colors comes
with three StayBright(TM) LED lights offering unparalleled illumination. The
Push-Button stitch selection allows sewers to easily select the desired stitch
by pushing a button instead of turning a dial. The machine's auto tension
ensures stable stitch quality for every type of fabric.
- Exclusive SwiftSmart Threading System - Digital technology makes threading
a cinch! All you have to do is guide the thread directly from the spool to the
needle area through a single groove. Then, after effortlessly threading the
machine, the needle eye is automatically threaded by simply pressing the
Threader Lever, conveniently located at the side of the machine, for truly
- Exclusive Drop & Sew Bobbin System - Simply drop in the bobbin, then pull
the thread through the specially designed needle plate and track. There’s no
longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. It’s that easy!
- 3 StayBright LED Lights - Not just 1 but 3 lamps illuminate the sewing
surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stays
cool, regardless how long the machine is operated.
- Electronic Sewing Machine with Push-Button Stitch Selection - With just a
simple push of a button you have selected the stitch and the optimum settings
for length, width, balance, pressure and tension.
- 173 Stitch Patterns - A large variety of stitches for construction,
fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home decorating and decorative
sewing, always ensures the perfect stitch for every project.
- 6 Styles of One-Step Automatic Precisely Balanced Buttonholes - Choose
from 6 different one step buttonhole styles. Buttonhole sewing is a one step
simple process, providing reliable results. Each side of the buttonhole is
sewn in the same direction, creating beautifully balanced buttonholes. Also
includes 1 manual buttonhole.
- Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate - This is a SINGER® developed system that
sandwiches fabric between a lower plate and the foot, to ensure perfect
buttonholes on multiple layers of fabric. Effectively, this is like a mini-embroidery
hoop in which the machine feeds the attachment, rather than the fabric. It
makes creating buttonholes possible in places that conventional buttonhole
devices cannot easily reach.
- Exclusive 3-Step Infinite Length Bar-Tack Buttonhole - Create a buttonhole
with endlessly long sides. This is ideal when sewing non-traditional sized
buttonholes. There are no size limitations with this buttonhole.
- 2-Line (17mm x 56mm) Liquid Crystal Display - Select a stitch, and an
illustration of the stitch is displayed on the LCD screen. The LCD provides
clear and easy viewing of stitch patterns, including stitch width and length
with clear positive backlight
- Built-In Alphabet - Personalize projects by adding a monogram, name or
phrase with the Built-In block style Alphabet.
- Built-In Stretch Stitches - Specially designed stitches that add strength
and flexibility to seams, especially useful when sewing on knitwear and
- Hand-Look Quilt Stitch - This stitch is designed to look like hand sewing
for topstitching or quilting. The Hand-Look Quilt Stitch is especially
valuable to quilters, crafters and heirloom seamstresses.
- Adjustable Stitch Length - Optimal settings for length are automatically
adjusted when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize length
- Adjustable Stitch Width - Optimal settings for width are automatically
adjusted when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize width
- Center Zigzag Taper - When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch
tapers to the center, not the left or right. This provides a more attractive
look when tapering into or out from a point.
- Automatic Tacking Stitch Function - Tie-off decorative stitches with just
a push of a button. With 4 tiny tacking stitches the start and end of the
pattern is reinforced. This ensures quality stitching and prevents raveling.
- Automatic Tie-Off Function - With just a push of a button the machine will
sew 4 stitches forward and then 4 stitches in reverse at the start of Straight
Stitching. At the end, press the reverse button again and the machine will sew
4 stitches in reverse and then 4 stitches forward and then stop. The Automatic
Tie-Off Function reinforces the start and end of seams for stronger stitching.
- Automatic Reverse - Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button
to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- 7mm Stitch Width - Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm.
When sewing decorative stitches or satin stitches, the wide stitches are
bolder and more pronounced.
- Electronic Twin Needle Control - Stitches are automatically adjusted for
twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button. Twin needle sewing creates
two parallel rows adding a decorative touch.
- 13 Needle Positions - Needle position can be changed for individual
projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Programmable Needle Up and Down - Select whether the needle is up or down
when the machine stops. It is beneficial to have the needle stop in the down
position when appliquéing, quilting or pivoting fabric. When removing the
fabric from the machine, it is easier if the needle is raised to highest
- 20-Space Memory - A memory bank holds full names and simple phrases.
- Editing Capabilities - Editing is simple. A cursor button can be moved
through the 20-space memory. If a stitch or letter needs to be removed, use
the editing button.
- Mirror Image - Just touch a button and stitches can be mirror imaged. (only
on specific stitches)
- Continuous Pattern - Just touch a button and stitches can be sewn either
as a single pattern or can be sewn continuously. (only on specific stitches)
- Error Messaging - 4 audible and visual warning messages alert the sewer.
The messages make for trouble-free sewing.
- Pattern Override Memory - The 8770 retains the width and/or length
override setting. The machine remembers, so you don’t have to! Select a
pattern, override the width and/or length, and the machine will remember those
changes. Select a different pattern and then return to the overridden pattern
- the override settings will still be in place.
- Sewing Speed - With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches per minute,
projects can be sewn quickly.
- Automatic Tension - This system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever
type of fabric is being used.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control - The amount of pressure exerted
on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is automatic. Sew from
the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - There are 2 heights to the presser foot
lifter. The second height offers more clearance, which is needed when placing
multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Top Loading Jam-Proof Bobbin System with Clear Cover - This mechanism
incorporates a magnet-type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth,
quiet, thread jam-resistant sewing. The bobbin case floats above the hook,
precluding thread jams. The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert
the bobbin. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch - Needle bar automatically disengages when
winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer.
- 6-Segment Feeding System - This is a specially designed feed dog that
ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the
presser foot to the rear. This makes for much more accurate feeding.
- Box Feed - This is a feed dog motion that moves the feed dogs in a box
motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect
feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in
perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
- Drop Feed Dogs - A conveniently located lever, easily and effortlessly
moved, will lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms, and for
- Aluminum Frame - The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid
support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free
- Direct Drive - The needle bar is geared straight from the motor, rather
than from a drive bar across the machine. This make the machine more powerful
- Electronic Stitch Formation - All stepper motors are electronically
controlled. Digital electronic control of the stepper motors that control the
pattern formation allows for perfectly formed patterns every time.
- Optimum Power Control - This is a SINGER® name for a control system that
senses when additional power is required to maintain speed through thick or
changing fabric conditions. This feature is most useful when sewing through
multiple (6-8) layers of fabric.
- DC Motor - Provides instant start up and stop with no casting, for
accurate and precise stitch placement.
- Electronic Foot Controller - Guarantees consistent sewing speed with no
- Snap-On Presser Feet - Change from one to another effortlessly with Snap-On
feet. No need for screwdrivers to change presser feet.
- On Board Storage - Storage of accessories in the closed-lid Conversion
Table Accessory Storage area means accessories are always handy.
- Portable and Cabinet Mountable - Machine has a built-in carry handle,
making it easy to transport the machine. Machine can be mounted into a
- Free Arm - Provides professional results and easy access to cuffs, collars,
pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- Thread Cutter - Located for precise thread cutting, eliminating the extra
step of cutting thread with scissors.
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- General Purpose Foot
- Blindstitch Hem Foot
- Satin stitch foot
- 4 class 15J Bobbins
- Buttonhole Opener/Brush
- Lint Brush
- Screwdriver (special)
- Spool Cap (large)
- Spool Cap (small)
- Spool Cap (mini)
- Aux Spool Pin
- Dust Cover
Singer Company Warranty
LIMITED 25-YEAR WARRANTY
..on SEWING MACHINE HEAD
The sewing machine head and any of its parts other than those covered by either
of the separate warranties below or those subject to normal wear and tear are
warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 25 years from
the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in the sewing machine
head or in its parts other than those parts covered below or those subject to
normal wear and tear within 25 years of purchase, we will provide free
replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, during the first 90 days
from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing
machine without charge to you for parts or labor.
LIMITED 5-YEAR WARRANTY
..on MOTORS, LIGHT ASSEMBLY, WIRING, SWITCHES, SPEED CONTROL AND ELECTRONIC
The electric parts of the sewing machine are warranted to be free from
manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase.
If any manufacturing defect appears in these parts within five years of purchase,
we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However,
during the first 90 days from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing
defect in your sewing machine without charge to you for parts or labor.
LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY
..on ADJUSTMENTS, BELTS, RINGS, BULBS, ATTACHMENTS Within one (1) year of
purchase, we will provide required adjustments, and replace defective belts,
light bulbs, or attachments at no charge. We will repair any manufacturing
defect, which appears in your sewing machine within 1 year from date of purchase
without charge to you for parts or labor.
COMPLIMENTARY LESSONS: We show you how to use
your new sewing machine for FREE!
Now on sale! Due to SINGER dealer contract we cannot advertise our sale prices.
Please contact us for the best price!
Limited quantities! This item is new sealed in a box..
Singer Taught the World to Sew.. Let us Teach You!
Please call for more information.450-975-8811
à coudre "débutante" | Machines
à coudre "intermédiaire" | Surjeteuses
| Machine à coudre électronique
Machines avec boutonnière en une seule étape | Machines
à coudre antiques | Demande de prix
| Aspirateurs | Réparation
| Accueil | Pièces | Contactez-nous
| Version anglaise
de la machine à coudre à coudre de Laval enr.
Laurentides, Vimont, Laval (Québec) Canada H7K 3G4
Téléphone : (450) 975-8811